1930 1931 1932 PLYMOUTH DODGE DESOTO CHRYSLER CARTER DRT-08 CARBURETOR Vintage
Up for sale if a vintage Carter DRT-08 carburetor. Stamped on the side is: CARTER DRT-08 MADE IN U. Stamped on the smaller parts: 53-30, 4A-26, 1-14-79, 4-31. Application: I'm not sure about the exact application.
Please do your own research. If anyone knows, please kindly let us know.
Condition: This is in very good condition. Again, it came with NOS parts, and does not look like it's been used. That said, it's been sitting on a shelf collecting dust for a long time, so will need to be cleaned and have the gasket replaced. Everything moves freely and with ease, nothing is stuck. It looks to be complete, except the rubber boot. The brass bowl is in very good condition with a few light dings and surface scratches. There is some faded paint on the body, and some rust here and there. I don't know a lot about these, so please take a look at the pictures.
This item is in the category "eBay Motors\Parts & Accessories\Car & Truck Parts & Accessories\Air & Fuel Delivery\Carburetors". The seller is "wafa3" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Superseded Part Number: 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1920s 1930s
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- OE/OEM Part Number: 1930 1931 1932
- Interchange Part Number: 1930s 1931 1932 1933 1930 Antique Car Truck, CARTER Brass Bowl Carburetor Vintage MOPAR, 2 Door 4 Door Convertible Sedan Open Car Coupe, Chevrolet Hot Rod Street Rod Pick Up 1930s, Pontiac Chrysler Fargo MOPAR Nash Rockne 1920s, Accelerating Pump Plunger Brass Float Bowl, 1928 30s 20s 1929 Dodge DL DH 3 Ton Delivery Panel, 6 Cylinder DO NOT COPY MY LISTING YOU BIG MACK
- Choke Type: vintage
- Type: Carburetor
- Features: vintage
- Manufacturer Part Number: DRT-08
- Vintage Part: Yes
- Placement on Vehicle: Front
- Brand: CARTER DRT-08
- Barrel Count: vintage